Surya Namaskar is a practice of combining breathing, body, and mind. Those who are unable to do physical exercise or yoga for some reason will get the best results by performing Surya Namaskar. The Asanas in Surya namaskar helps in the uniform functioning of most of the organs in the body. Surya Namaskar. A wonderful exercise is given to us by Indian ancestors. Surya Namaskar In this modern-day when we are away from nature, Surya Namaskar helps us to make our body, mind, etc. better.
If there is one exercise that improves the body, mind, and knowledge, it is the sun salutation. Everyone can do this exercise which is good for the whole body. It can be said that this is an exercise that can be done by combining asana, pranayama, mantra, and meditation. Even if the physically weak can not do any exercise, it is enough to just do this sun salutation exercise. It is this asana that helps most of the organs in our body to function smoothly. Let’s take a look at the sun salutation method that will help you to get the overall benefit easily.
method of Surya Namaskar
Method of Suriya namaskar After performing the above-mentioned twelve stages, you should get back to normal.
1 Pranamasanam Method:
Stand with your feet together. Lift your hands over your head. Join your hands together and bring them straight to your chest. Bring your hands as if they were worshipping. Lift your hands up again and lower them.
2.Astha Uttan Asana Method:
Take a breath and lift your hands. Hands should be rubbing your ears. Gently bend the hands back. The head should fall on par with the hands.
3.Asthapatha Asana Method:
Exhale and return to your original state. Touch the ground parallel to the legs. The head should touch the knee of the legs. Stay in the same position for a few seconds. It’s Astapadasana
4. Prasarnasanam Method:
Hold your right leg back with your breath in. At the same time, rest both hands on the left leg. Look up at the head. Stay in the same position for a few seconds.
The front left leg should be parallel to the right leg facing backward as you exhale. Strength should be given only to the hands when placing the feet in this position. Only two legs and two arms should support the weight of the body. The arms should be in an upright position. The hip area should be elevated. The whole body should be in a straight line. Exhale in this position.
Gently bring your knees down to the floor and exhale. Take the hips back slightly, slide forward, rest your chest and chin on the floor. Raise your posterior a little bit.
The two hands, two feet, two knees, chest, and chin (eight parts of the body touch the floor).
7. Bhujangasana Method:
Inhale and stretch your head back. Bend your back as far back as possible. This is called bhujangasana.
8. Adho Mukka Svanasana Method:
Exhale and gently raise your hands. Raise the hips and head accordingly and re-erect the curved pillar structure
9; Ashva Sanchalanasana Method:
Gently breathe in and bring the right leg a foot ago with your knee folded. Lift your head and place your hands straight
10. Uttanasana Method:
Exhale outside and bring the left leg folded parallel to the right leg. The head should be touching the knee
11. Asta Uttanasana Method:
Gently raise your hands. The head should be bent back and facing the hands
Surya Namaskar can be performed by all men, women, boys, and girls. You can do it alone and collectively. You can do it all year round. Three to ten minutes a day is enough to perform Surya Namaskar. It trains the whole body. There is no cost to Surya namaskar. No heavy equipment is required. All that was needed was four square meters of space.
How long can you do it?
There will be increased pleasure in socializing with Surya namaskar. First, you have to get used to easy physical conditions. Poorna should not expect success in the beginning. As you go, the movements will come in full, you can do it once or twice at the beginning, and then you can do your best, but it is very wrong to do it with too much pain or too much difficulty. Pregnant women can do it for up to 3 months. Then stop. After the birth of the baby, the training should be increased gradually with appropriate advice.
When to do it?
Morning is best. Those who cannot do it in the evening. Do it at least two hours after eating. Even those who are tired of office work will be given ten or twelve namaskars like tonics. Doing it in peace in a separate room can refresh. All that was needed was a small trumpet and a towel. Warning If there is a problem with the back, do not do this asana for people with pelvic bone problems. You should get clear advice before performing Surya Namaskar.
Uses of Surya Namaskar
· 1. Surya Namaskar is a good place to accelerate the heart, speed up the blood flow and maintain the health of the body. It controls blood pressure.
· 2. Balances the heart rate. Heats and protects distant organs such as the hands and feet.
· 3 . Surya Namaskar gives vitality to the digestive system. The liver, stomach, spleen, and intestines are massaged like squeezes.
· 4. The problem of constipation gets better. Loss of appetite flies away.
· 5. In Surya Namaskar, body movements and breathing are harmonious. Airflow in the lungs is generous.
· 6. Blood is healed by the wind of life. Surya Namaskar is very beneficial to the body by releasing a large amount of charcoal and other toxic substances from the respiratory system.
· 7. It helps in good rest and sleep by regulating the functions of the roles and parasimbapati nerves. This increases memory. To show other cells…
· 8. The skin is rejuvenated and polished. When Surya Namaskar is performed properly, there is sweat.
· 9. A large number of toxins in the body pass through the skin·
10.who popularized Surya namaskar says that it is good to practice till you sweat well.
· Experience shows that sweat comes out in ten or fifteen minutes. You will be well enough to sweat through your skin. In Surya Namaskar, all the muscles in the body are strengthened. Muscles are trained, especially in the neck, shoulder, arm, wrist, abdominal wall, thigh, calf, ankle, etc… Fat causes the folds to disappear in the abdomen, thigh, hips, neck, pulse, etc. Proper discharge of stools (waste materials) through the skin, lungs, intestines, kidneys, etc. does not cause unpleasantness in the body The body is perfectly equipped in Surya namaskar and it is always ready for any sports training work. Ilama …